REC552 CL-II Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) REC552 CL-II Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EE/ECE/ETE 5th SEM REC552 COMMUNICATION LAB-I Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) 5th SEM REC552 CL-II– COMMUNICATION LAB-I Syllabus
REC552 COMMUNICATION LAB-I List of Experiments
1. To study DSB/ SSB amplitude modulation & determine its modulation factor & power in side bands.
2. To study amplitude demodulation by linear diode detector.
3. To study frequency modulation and determine its modulation factor.
4. To study PLL 565 as frequency demodulator.
5. To study sampling and reconstruction of Pulse Amplitude modulation system.
6. To study the Sensitivity, Selectivity, and Fidelity characteristics of super heterodyne receiver.
7. To study Pulse Amplitude Modulation.
a) using switching method
b) by sample and hold circuit
8. To demodulate the obtained PAM signal by 2nd order LPF.
9. To study Pulse Width Modulation and Pulse Position Modulation.
10. To study Pulse code modulation and demodulation technique.
11. To study Delta modulation and demodulation technique.
12. Design and implement an FM radio receiver in 88-108 MHz
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EE/ECE/ETE CL-II Syllabus
REC552 COMMUNICATION LAB-I Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE/ECE/ETE CL-II Syllabus
REC552 Syllabus, CL-II Unit-wise Syllabus – EE/ECE/ETE 5th Semester