REE553 CSL Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS-IIL ENGINEERING(EEE) REE553 CSL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EEE 5th SEM REE553 CONTROL SYSTEM LABORATORY Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING(EEE) 5th SEM REE553 EM-II L– CONTROL SYSTEM LABORATORY Syllabus
REE553 CONTROL SYSTEM LABORATORY
Note: The minimum of 10 experiments are to be performed from the following, out of which at least
three should be software based.
1. To determine response of first order and second order systems for step input for various values of constant
’K’ using linear simulator unit and compare theoretical and practical results.
2. To study P, PI and PID temperature controller for an oven and compare their performance.
3. To study and calibrate temperature using resistance temperature detector (RTD)
4. To design Lag, Lead and Lag-Lead compensators using Bode plot.
5. To study DC position control system
6. To study synchro-transmitter and receiver and obtain output vs input characteristics
7. To determine speed-torque characteristics of an ac servomotor.
8. To study performance of servo voltage stabilizer at various loads using load bank.
9. To study behavior of separately excited dc motor in open loop and closed loop conditions atvarious loads.
10. To study characteristics of positional error detector by angular displacement of two servo potentio-meters.
Software based experiments (Use MATLAB, LABVIEW etc. or equivalent open source freeware software
like Scilab using Spoken Tutorial MOOCs)
11. To simulate PID controller for transportation lag.
12. To determine time domain response of a second order system for step input and obtain performance
13. To convert transfer function of a system into state space form and vice-versa.
14. To plot root locus diagram of an open loop transfer function and determine range of gain ‘k’ fir stability.
15. To plot a Bode diagram of an open loop transfer function.
16. To draw a Nyquist plot of an open loop transfers functions and examine the stability of the closed loop
Spoken Tutorial (MOOCs):
Spoken Tutorial MOOCs, ‘ Course on Scilab’, IIT Bombay (http://spoken-tutorial.org/)
1. K.Ogata,“Modern Control Engineering” Prentice Hall of India.
2. Norman S.Nise, “Control System Engineering”, John Wiley & Sons.
3. M.Gopal, “Control Systems: Principles & Design” Tata McGraw Hill.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EEE CSL Syllabus
REE553 CONTROL SYSTEM LABORATORY Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EEE CSL Syllabus
REE553 Syllabus, CSL Unit-wise Syllabus – EEE 5th Semester