ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI TC SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION TEXTILE CHEMISTRY (TC)
Anna University TC Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download TC All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
TC 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
TC 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
TC All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University TC Syllabus pdf
TC All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University TC Syllabus Regulation 2017
TC Syllabus, TC Unit wise Syllabus – TC Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Bachelor of Textile Chemistry curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
1) Have powerful base to pursue a successful professional and technical career
2) Have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, engineering and experimentation skills to comprehend the manufacturing processes and provide practical and innovative solutions.
3) Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field of textile chemistry and allied areas to manage textile chemical processing industry and provide techno-economic solutions to the problems.
4) Engross in life-long learning to keep abreast with emerging technology
5) Practice and inspire high ethical values and maintain high technical standards
Programme Outcome: (POs)
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in textile wet processing and product design.
- Ability to apply knowledge on fiber, yarn, fabric manufacture, fabric structure, chemical processing and testing of textiles in the field of textile wet processing.
- Ability to apply the knowledge on theory of colouration, chemistry of dyes on product development
- Ability to identify and solve technological problems in textile wet processing industry
- Ability to analyze and apply knowledge in the field of design and production of textile products using computational platforms and software tools.
- Commitment to implement the professional and ethical values.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practicing in the textile wet processing industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Ability to review, comprehend and report technological development.