ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI TT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY (TT)
Anna University TT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download TT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
TT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
TT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
TT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University TT Syllabus pdf
TT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University TT Syllabus Regulation 2017
TT Syllabus, TT Unit wise Syllabus – TT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Bachelor of Textile Technology curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have powerful base to pursue a successful professional and technical career
- Have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, engineering and experimentation skills to comprehend the manufacturing processes and provide practical and innovative solutions.
- Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field of textile technology and allied areas to manage textile industry and provide techno-economic solutions to the problems.
- Engross in life-long learning to keep abreast with emerging technology
- Practice and inspire high ethical values and maintain high technical standards
Programme Outcome: (POs)
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in textile production processes and product design.
- Ability to apply knowledge on fiber, yarn, fabric manufacture, chemical processing and testing of textiles in the field of textile manufacture.
- Ability to apply the knowledge on theory of yarn structure, fabric structure and design concepts on product development
- Ability to identify and solve technological problems in textile industry
- Ability to analyze and apply knowledge in the field of design and production of textile products using computational platforms and software tools.
- Commitment to implement the professional and ethical values.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practicing in the textile industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Ability to review, comprehend and report technological development.