ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI AE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (AE)
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download AE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
AE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
AE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University AE Syllabus pdf
AE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE Syllabus, AE Unit wise Syllabus – AE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- Students will excel in their professional career in automobile industry and research with the highest professional and ethical standards in their activities by acquiring knowledge in basic engineering, mathematics, science and automobile engineering.
- Students will exhibit professionalism, team work in their chosen profession and adapt to current trends, technologies and industrial scenarios by pursuing life-long learning.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO)
- Graduates will demonstrate strong basics in Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design a system, component or process to meet the desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- Graduates will become familiar with modern engineering tools and analyse the problems within the domains of Automobile Engineering as members of multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduates will acquire the capability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems related to Automobile Engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility with reference to their career in the field of Automobile Engineering.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and non-verbal forms.
- Graduates will be trained towards developing the impact of Automobile engineering in the global, economic environmental and societal contexts.
- Graduates will be capable of understanding the value for life-long learning.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues focusing on the necessity to develop new material, design, and engineering practice in the field of Automobile Engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to use the techniques , skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice in the field of Automobile Engineering.
- Graduates will have a firm scientific, technological and communication base that would help them either to find the desired placement or to become an entrepreneur and explore the knowledge in their field.
- Graduates will be capable of doing higher studies and research in inter and multi-disciplinary areas.