ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI AE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING (AE)
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download AE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
AE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
AE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University AE Syllabus pdf
AE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE Syllabus, AE Unit wise Syllabus – AE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To train and educate students with general knowledge and skills in agricultural water
management, agricultural production process, farm machinery and farm management.
- To provide a sound theoretical knowledge in engineering principles applied to agriculture
- To prepare students for a successful agricultural engineering career integrating
all aspects of engineering in agriculture.
- To develop innovative capacity of students for increasing agricultural production with
scarce water resources available.
- To impart positive and responsive out-reach attitudes, initiative and creative thinking in
their mission as engineers.
- To understand ethical issues and responsibility of serving the society and the environment
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
Graduates of Agriculture Engineering will have
- Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in agriculture
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data to prepare farm
- Ability to design an irrigation system to meet the desired needs within realistic
constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, and sustainability
- Ability to think creatively, to formulate problem statements, to communicate effectively, to
synthesize information, and to evaluate agricultural systems
- Ability to function in interdisciplinary teams within the Institute and also with other
organizations at National/ International level while planning the research projects.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for Agricultural
- Will develop competencies in computer and automatic control systems, information
systems, mechanical systems, natural resource systems to solve engineering problems
- Graduates will be able to express themselves clearly in oral and verbal communication
- Ability to devise a strategy or action plan to utilize the acquired knowledge in increasing
water- use efficiency, farm mechanization and Post harvest technology etc.
- Graduates will be capable of self-education in emerging problems and understand the
value of lifelong learning in Food Technology, Farm Machinery and Food Processing