ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI AE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING (AE)
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download AE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
AE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
AE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University AE Syllabus pdf
AE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University AE Syllabus Regulation 2017
AE Syllabus, AE Unit wise Syllabus – AE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
The graduates 4 or 5 years after completion of the degree will be able to
- Apply knowledge in emerging and varied areas of Aerospace Engineering for higher studies, research, employment and product development.
- Communicate their skills and have a sense of responsibility to protect the environment and have ethical conduct towards their profession and commitment to serve the society.
- Exhibit managerial skills and leadership qualities while understanding the need for lifelong learning to be competent professionals
- Ability to solve the engineering problems of mathematics, science and engineering
- An engineering acumen in identifying, formulating, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems.
- Developing processes, solutions to the problems which are safe socially, culturally and environmentally.
- Ability to model, analyze and simulate operations of aircraft components and parts.
- Capability of exhibiting sound theoretical and practical knowledge in core domains like aircraft structures, aerodynamics and propulsion and are able to solve problems related to airflow over fixed and rotary wing aircrafts.
- Understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Commitment to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms as prescribed by the Aviation bodies such as DGCA etc.
- Ability to work in team and have practical exposure in modeling of UAV, hovercrafts etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the aerospace community using reports, presentations and documentations.
- Ability to manage the projects in various aerospace fields of structure, propulsion, avionics etc.
- A readiness to engage in lifelong learning and understanding of contemporary issues in aviation industry.