ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI B.ARCH SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.ARCH)
Anna University B.ARCH Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download B.ARCH All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
B.ARCH 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
B.ARCH 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
B.ARCH All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University B.ARCH Syllabus pdf
B.ARCH All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University B.ARCH Syllabus Regulation 2017
B.ARCH Syllabus, B.ARCH Unit wise Syllabus – B.ARCH Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
Bachelor of Architecture curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having aptitude and knowledge
- To facilitate a successful professional career.
- To imbibe a strong foundation in Humanities and Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Architectural Design Skills.
- To appreciate the theories and practices in the field of Architecture and design.
- To update themselves abreast of new developments in the field of architecture through life-long learning.
- To emulate and inspire high ethical values in professional practice.
PROGRAMME OUTCOME (PO):
1) Ability to gain knowledge of Humanities, Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Architecture.
2) Ability to understand elements of Architecture and apply basic principles in Architectural Design.
3) Ability to identify social, economical environmental and cultural issues that have bearing on the Architectural Design Process.
4) Ability to analyze and apply theoretical knowledge to achieve Architectural Design solutions.
5) Ability to understand ethical and professional responsibilities.
6) Ability to review, comprehend and report technological developments in the profession of architecture and construction.
7) Ability to understand real life situation of Architectural Practice.
8) Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.