ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI BT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION BIOTECHNOLOGY (BT)
Anna University BT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download BT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
BT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
BT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
BT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University BT Syllabus pdf
BT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University BT Syllabus Regulation 2017
BT Syllabus, BT Unit wise Syllabus – BT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
The primary objective of the Bachelor of Industrial Biotechnology program is to prepare professionals with the skills required to work in the Biotechnology industry with particular emphasis on the engineering aspects of manufacturing and design.
They are trained to
- Achieve successful professional and technical career
- Have a strong foundation in Basic Sciences, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Bioinformatics and process engineering
- Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field of Biotechnology, especially in the areas of Downstream processing, Medical biotechnology and Bioinformatics and allied areas
- Engross in life-long learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments
- Practice and inspire high ethical values and technical standards.
The Overall objective of the Program is to promote education and research in biotechnology and provide academic and professional excellence for immediate productivity in industrial, governmental, or clinical settings for an ultimate benefit of society and environment.
As a result of this program, the student will be able to:
- Recall factual information on broad knowledge based proficiency in core themes, principles and components of Basic Sciences
- Create and develop strategies that reflect the interdisciplinary nature of science, regulation and enterprise in the biotechnology industry
- Define and solve problems using scientific methods in biotechnology and allied subjects
- Consider implications of biotechnology in societal, environmental and educational frameworks
- Access current information and literature in science and Prepare and present scientific data
- Demonstrate knowledge of biological processes from the molecular and cellular perspectives
- Approach and solve biological problems critically with scientific literacy in individual and group settings
- Able to understand, analyze and apply the process engineering concepts an incredibly wide diversity of applications including pharmaceutical development, crop and livestock improvement, diagnostic and therapeutic medicine, industrial processing, and bioremediation of contaminated environments