ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (CE)
Anna University CE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download CE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
CE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
CE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
CE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University CE Syllabus pdf
CE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University CE Syllabus Regulation 2017
CE Syllabus, CE Unit wise Syllabus – CE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
Graduates of B.Tech Chemical Engineering will
- Apply principles of mathematics, science, and engineering to analyze and solve problems encountered in chemical engineering and related areas.
- Think critically and creatively, especially about the use of technology to address local and global problems and become a socially responsible engineer by involving with community and professional organizations
- Exhibit professional, ethical codes of conduct, team work and continuous learning for catering the ever changing needs of the society
On successful completion of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering programme,
- Graduates will have the ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to solve domain specific engineering problems
- Graduates will have the ability to design and conduct experiments, also have the ability to analyze and interpret experimental results.
- Graduates will have the ability to design systems, processes to meet specified objectives within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical,health, safety and sustainability
- Graduates will have the ability to conduct investigations to solve the complex problem based on the realistic situation
- Graduates will have the ability to explore and apply the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary to solve Chemical Engineering problems
- Graduates will have the knowledge about Engineer’s responsibility for the up-liftment of the society.
- Graduates will have an idea about the impact of process on the environment and resource management.
- Graduates will have the ability to work as a member of multidisciplinary teams and have an understanding of team leadership
- Graduates will have the knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will have the communication skills in English language in verbal and written and also graphical form to convey their innovative ideas in an effective way at various forums.