CS6212 PSD Lab
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6212 PSD Lab for all experiments is provided below. Download link for CSE 2nd SEM CS6212 PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 2nd SEM
CS6212 PSD LAB – PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES Lab Manual
• To introduce the concepts of structured Programming language.
• To introduce the concepts of pointers and files
• To introduce the concepts of primitive Data Structures.
1. C Programs using Conditional and Control Statements
2. C Programs using Arrays, Strings and Pointers and Functions
3. Representation of records using Structures in C – Creation of Linked List – Manipulation of records in a Linked List
4. File Handling in C – Sequential access – Random Access
5. Operations on a Stack and Queue – infix to postfix – simple expression evaluation using stacks – Linked Stack Implementation – Linked Queue Implementation
6. Implementation of Sorting algorithms
7. Implementation of Linear search and Binary Search.
To write a C program for finding the roots of a given quadratic equation using conditional control statements.
1. Start the program.
2. Declare the variables and read the coefficients and constants.
3. Find the determinant.
4. If it is greater than zero, print the roots are real and distinct and find the roots.
5. If it is less than zero, print the roots are imaginary.
6. If it is equal to zero, print the roots are real and equal and find the roots.
7. Stop the program.
CS6212 PSD Lab with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6212 PSD Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 2nd SEM CSE PSD Lab
CS6212 PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES Lab Manual free download
Anna University CSE PSD Lab Regulation 2013
CS6212 Manual, PSD LAB experiment wise Manual – CSE 2nd Semester