Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) CS6301 PDS2 Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 3rd SEM CS6301 Programming & Data Structures 2 Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. Define object oriented programming
2. Define Object.
3. Define Class.
4. Define Encapsulation.
5. Define Data Hiding.
6. Define Data Abstraction.
7. Define Data Members.
8. Define Constructor.
9. List the Types of Constructor.
10. Define Static Member.
11. List the storage class in C++.
12. List out the operators used in pointer concepts.
13. Define Pointer Variable.
14. What is the use of Scope resolution operator?
15. What is call by reference and address
16. State the Advantages of Default Argument.
17. Define Constant members.
18. Define Copy Constructor.
19. Difference between Copy Constructor and Assignment Constructor.
20. Define this pointer.
1. Explain the basic features of Object oriented programming in C++. (16)
2. Difference between Struct and Class in also illustrate with Example. (8)
3. Explain briefly about Constructor and it types with suitable Example. (16)
4. Explain about Storage Classes in C++ with Examples (16).
5. Explain about static members with suitable example. (8).
6. Explain the following (8) i) Pointer object. ii) This pointer.
7. Explain about call by reference and return by reference with C++ Programs (16)
8. Write a C++ program to get and display employee details using class and object. (16)
9. Write a C++ program to get and display student details using static members. (16)
10. Write a C++ program to use destructor and constructor in C++ .(10)
CS6301 PDS2 All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 3rd SEM IT PDS2 Important Questions
CS6301 Programming & Data Structures 2 Answer Key free download
Anna University IT PDS2 Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6301 Answer Key, PDS2 Unit wise Important Questions- IT 3rd Semester