CS6302 DBMS 2marks 16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 CSE CS6302 DBMS 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 3rd SEM CS6302 Database Management Systems Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
CS6302 DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO DBMS
1. Who is a DBA? What are the responsibilities of a DBA? April/May-2011
A database administrator (short form DBA) is a person responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and repair of an organization’s database. They are also known by the titles Database Coordinator or Database Programmer, and is closely related to the Database Analyst, Database Modeller, Programmer Analyst, and Systems Manager.
The role includes the development and design of database strategies, monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, and planning for future expansion requirements. They may also plan, co-ordinate and implement security measures to safeguard the database
2. What is a data model? List the types of data model used. April/May-2011
A database model is the theoretical foundation of a database and fundamentally determines in which manner data can be stored, organized, and manipulated in a database system. It thereby defines the infrastructure offered by a particular database system. The most popular example of a database model is the relational model.
types of data model used
- Hierarchical model
- Network model
- Relational model
- Object-relational model
- Object model
3.Define database management system.
Database management system (DBMS) is a collection of interrelated data and a set of programs to access those data.
4.What is data base management system?
- A database management system (DBMS) is a software package with computer programs that control the creation, maintenance, and the use of a database.
- It allows organizations to conveniently develop databases for various applications by database administrators (DBAs) and other specialists.
- A database is an integrated collection of data records, files, and other database objects.
- A DBMS allows different user application programs to concurrently access the same database. DBMSs may use a variety of database models, such as the relational model or object model, to conveniently describe and support applications.
- It typically supports query languages, which are in fact high-level programming languages, dedicated database languages that considerably simplify writing database application programs.
- Database languages also simplify the database organization as well as retrieving and presenting information from it.
- A DBMS provides facilities for controlling data access, enforcing data integrity, managing concurrency control, recovering the database after failures and restoring it from backup files, as well as maintaining database security.
CS6302 DBMS Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CS6302 DBMS Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CS6302 DBMS Unit 3 2marks&16marks – Download Here
CS6302 DBMS Unit 4 2marks&16marks – Download Here
CS6302 DBMS Unit 5 2marks&16marks – Download Here
CS6302 DBMS All Units 2marks&16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 3rd SEM CSE DBMS 2marks 16 marks
CS6302 Database Management Systems question bank free download
Anna University CSE DBMS short answers Regulation 2013
CS6302 2marks, DBMS Unit wise short answers – CSE 3rd Semester