Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) CS6304 ADC Question Papers for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 3rd SEM CS6304 Analog and Digital Communication Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2011.
Third Semester Computer Science and Engineering
CS 6304 — ANALOG AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 marks)
1. Define Amplitude modulation.
2. What is modulation index and percentage modulation in AM?
3. What is Shannon limit for information capacity?
4. What is binary phase shift keying?
5. What is the need for sampling?
6. Define inter symbol interference (ISI).
7. List any two data communication standard organization.
8. What is a data modem?
9. List the spread spectrum techniques.
10. What is CDMA?
PART B — (5 × 16 = 80 marks)
11. (a) (i) Explain the principles of amplitude modulation. (8)
(ii) Write a note on frequency spectrum analysis of angle modulated waves. (8)
(b) (i) Explain the band width requirements of angle modulated waves. (8)
(ii) Compare FM and PM. (8)
12. (a) (i) Discuss the principle of operation of FSK transmitter. (8)
(ii) Write a note on QPSK. (8)
Or (b) (i) Discuss the principle of operation of FSK receiver. (8)
(ii) Write a note on DPSK. (8)
13. (a) (i) Describe the basic principles of PCM system. (8)
(ii) What is companding? Explain in detail. (8)
(b) (i) Describe in detail the adaptive delta modulation system. (8)
(ii) What is signal to quantitation noise? Explain. (8)
14. (a) (i) Write a note on data communication codes. (8)
(ii) Explain serial and parallel interfaces in detail. (8)
(b) (i) Explain in detail about error detection and correction. (8)
(ii) Write a note on medium and high speed modem. (8)
15. (a) (i) Explain the principle of DS spread spectrum technique. (8)
(ii) Explain the salient features of wireless communication. (8)
(b) (i) Describe the frequency hopping spread spectrum technique in detail. (8)
(ii) Explain the basic principle of TDMA. (8)
CS6304 ADC Question Paper1– Download Here
CS6304 ADC Question Paper2– Download Here
CS6304 ADC Question Paper3– Download Here
CS6304 ADC Question Paper4– Download Here
CS6304 ADC Question Paper5– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6304 ADC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6304 ADC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6304 ADC Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM IT ADC Question Papers with answers
CS6304 Analog and Digital Communication previous year question papers free download
Anna University IT ADC old question papers Regulation 2013
CS6304 Question Papers with answers, ADC previous year question bank – IT 3rd Semester