Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) CS6402 DAA Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 4th SEM CS6402 Design & Analysis of Algorithms Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
2 MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define the term Algorithm
2. List the steps to write an Algorithm
3. Illustrate an algorithm for
(i) Finding factorial of n number.
(ii).Sorting the Elements.
4. Evaluate an algorithm for computing gcd(m,n) using Euclid’s algorithm
5. Design the equality gcd(m,n)=gcd(n,m mod n) for every pair of positive integers m and n.
6. List out the steps that need to design an algorithm?
7. Examine an algorithm to convert a binary number to a decimal number.
8. Identify how will you measure input size of algorithms?
9. Explain how many algorithms can you write for solving find the prime numbers? Compare which is the simplest and the most efficient?
10. Explain the various types of problems that can be solved using algorithm.
11. Apply a simple algorithm for the string matching problem.
12. Define time complexity and space complexity. Write an algorithm for adding n natural numbers and find the space required by that algorithm.
13. Define Big ‘Oh’ notation?
14. Formulate the order of growth? Compare the order of growth n! and 2n .
15. Differentiate between Best, average and worst case efficiency?
16. Discuss the concepts of asymptotic notations and its properties.
CS6402 DAA All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 4th SEM IT DAA Important Questions
CS6402 Design & Analysis of Algorithms Answer Key free download
Anna University IT DAA Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6402 Answer Key, DAA Unit wise Important Questions- IT 4th Semester