CS6403 SE Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering CSE CS6403 SE old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for CSE 4th SEM CS6403 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering
CSE 4th SEM CS6403 SE – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Previous Year Question Papers
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2012.
Fourth Semester Information Technology Question Paper
Subject Code : IT 2251/142401/IT 4111T 1251 A110144 IT 40608025003
Subject Name : SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE (Regulation 2008)
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A — (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. , Name the task regions of a Spiral model.
2. What are different approaches to the sizing problem?
3. What is the need for a Data Dictionary?
4. What is requirement validation? Who is responsible for this activity?
5. What is the importance of UT design?
6. What is design heuristics?
7. What is smoke testing?
8. Define testability.
9. Differentiate metrics with measurement.
10. What is the purpose of a SQA plan? What does it identify?
PART B — (5 x 16 = 80 marks)
11. (a) (i) Suppose you have to develop a software for a.client with minimum risk involved in development. But the client is not in a position to define the detailed input and output requirements. In this situation which software process model would you choose? Justify your answer. (8)
(ii) What is Systems Engineering? Explain. (8)
(b) (i) Differentiate the features of various software lifecycle models highlighting their advantages and disadvantages. (10)
(ii) Explain the concept of Business Process Engineering. (6)
12. (a) (i) Discuss the problems of using natural language for defining user and system requirements and give small examples of how structuring natural language into forms can help avoid some of the difficulties. (8)
(ii) Explain how a software requirement document is structured. (8)
(b) An automated ticket issuing system sells rail tickets. Users select their destination, and input a credit card and a personal identification number. The rail ticket is issued and their credit card account charged with its cost. When the user presses the start button, a menu display of potential destinations is activated along with a message to the user to select the destination. Once a destination has been selected, users are requested to input a personal identifier. When the credit transaction has been validated, the ticket is issued.
(i) Write a set of a non functional requirements setting out its expected reliability and its response time.
(ii) Identify the ambiguities or omissions in the statement and write the system requirements using java based notation. Any reasonable assumptions could be made.
CS6403 SE Question Papers Part -1 – Download Here
CS6403 SE Question Papers Part -2 – Download Here
CS6403 SE Question Papers Part -3 – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6403 SE Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6403 SE Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6403 SE Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 4th SEM CSE SE Question Papers with answers
CS6403 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING previous year question papers free download
Anna University CSE SE old question papers Regulation 2013
CS6403 Question Papers with answers, SE previous year question bank – CSE 4th Semester