CS6461 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Lab Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) CS6461 OOPS LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for EEE 4th SEM CS6461 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) 4th SEM CS6461 OOPS LAB-OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Lab Syllabus
CS6461 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LABORATORY L T P C 0 0 3 2
• To get a clear understanding of object-oriented concepts.
• To understand object oriented programming through C++ & JAVA.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. program using functions
• functions with default arguments
• implementation of call by value, address, reference
2. simple classes for understanding objects, member functions & constructors
• classes with primitive data members,
• classes with arrays as data members
• classes with pointers as data members
• classes with constant data members
• classes with static member functions
3. compile time polymorphism
• operator overloading
• function overloading
4. run time polymorphism
• inheritance • virtual functions
• virtual base classes • templates
5. file handling
• sequential access • random access
6. simple java applications
• for understanding references to an instant of a class • handling strings in JAVA
7. simple package creation
• developing user defined packages in java
8. interfaces • developing user defined interfaces
• use predefined interfaces
9. threading • creation of threading in java applications • multi threading
10. exception handling mechanism in java
• handling predefined exceptions
• handling user defined exceptions
TOTAL :45 PERIODS
• Gain the basic knowledge on Object Oriented concepts.
• Ability to develop applications using Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Ability to implement features of object oriented programming to solve real world problems.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
Standalone desktops with C++ complier 30 Nos.
Server with C++ compiler supporting 30 terminals or more.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6461 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 4th SEM EEE OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LAB Syllabus
CS6461 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Lab Syllabus free download
Anna University EEE OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
CS6461 Syllabus, OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LAB experiment wise Syllabus – EEE 4th Semester