Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6501 IP Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 5th SEM CS6501 Internet Programming Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
2 MARK QUESTIONS:
1. How java is platform independent?
2. Differentiate a vector and an array in Java.
3. How to create two-dimensional array in Java
4. Is there any error in the given Java Statement? Analyze: char  string = “abcdef”;
5. Write down the fundamentals of Exception handling.
6. Define Multithreaded Programming.
7. What are the two ways for creating a Thread? 8. What is static in Java? Give its uses.
9. Mention the purpose of the keyword “final”.
10.Can an abstract class in Java be instantiated? Give the reason.
11.What is the difference between constructor and a method?
12. What is the difference between method overloading and overriding?
13.How do you define an interface?
14. What is finalize() and Garbage Collection?
15.How does a radio button in java differ from a check box?
16.Why do you need run () and start () method both.
17.What is a Stream? Which class allows you to read objects directly from a stream?
18.What is Polymorphism in Java? Explain how Polymorphism is supported in Java?
19.Mention the subclasses of the AWT Event class.
20.Code a Graphics method in Java to draw the String “Hello World” from the coordinates (100,200).
16 MARK QUESTIONS:
1 Explain the features and structure of Java Program.
2 Explain about Inheritance and Interfaces in Java.
3 Show how compile- time and run- time polymorphism are achieved in Java? Explain with examples.
4 Explain about Packages and Abstract classes in Java.
5 Explain about Applet Lifecycle? How Applets are prepared and executed?
6 List and discuss the role of String and String Buffer classes used in Java.
7 What are the different input and output streams and their classes? Explain with Examples?
8 Discuss about Exception handling in Java with suitable examples.
9 Discuss the different models of Threads and their states.
10 Design and Write a Java Program using Applets.
CS6501 IP All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6501 IP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6501 IP Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6501 IP Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM CSE IP Important Questions
CS6501 Internet Programming Answer Key free download
Anna University CSE IP Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6501 Answer Key, IP Unit wise Important Questions- CSE 5th Semester