Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6501 IP Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 5th SEM CS6501 Internet Programming Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 5th SEM CS6501 IP-Internet Programming Syllabus
CS6501 INTERNET PROGRAMMING L T P C 3 1 0 4
The student should be made to:
x Learn Java Programming.
x Understand different Internet Technologies.
x Be exposed to java specific web services architecture.
UNIT I JAVA PROGRAMMING 9
An overview of Java – Data Types – Variables and Arrays – Operators – Control Statements – Classes – Objects – Methods – Inheritance – Packages – Abstract classes – Interfaces and Inner classes – Exception handling – Introduction to Threads – Multithreading – String handling – Streams and I/O – Applets.
UNIT II WEBSITES BASICS, HTML 5, CSS 3, WEB 2.0 8
Web 2.0: Basics-RIA Rich Internet Applications – Collaborations tools – Understanding websites and web servers: Understanding Internet – Difference between websites and web server- Internet technologies Overview –Understanding the difference between internet and intranet; HTML and CSS: HTML 5.0 , XHTML, CSS 3.
UNIT III CLIENT SIDE AND SERVER SIDE PROGRAMMING 11
UNIT IV PHP and XML 8
An introduction to PHP: PHP- Using PHP- Variables- Program control- Built-in functions-Connecting to Database – Using Cookies-Regular Expressions; XML: Basic XML- Document Type Definition- XML Schema DOM and Presenting XML, XML Parsers and Validation, XSL and XSLT Transformation, News Feed (RSS and ATOM).
UNIT V INTRODUCTION TO AJAX and WEB SERVICES 9
AJAX: Ajax Client Server Architecture-XML Http Request Object-Call Back Methods; Web Services: Introduction- Java web services Basics – Creating, Publishing ,Testing and Describing a Web services (WSDL)-Consuming a web service, Database Driven web service from an application – SOAP.
TOTAL (L:45+T:15): 60 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
x Implement Java programs.
x Create a basic website using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
x Design rich client presentation using AJAX.
x Design and implement simple web page in PHP, and to present data in XML format.
x Design and implement server side programs using Servlets and JSP.
1. Deitel and Deitel and Nieto, “Internet and World Wide Web – How to Program”, Prentice Hall, 5th Edition, 2011.
2. Herbert Schildt, “Java-The Complete Reference”, Eighth Edition, Mc Graw Hill Professional, 2011.
1. Stephen Wynkoop and John Burke “Running a Perfect Website”, QUE, 2nd Edition,1999.
2. Chris Bates, Web Programming – Building Intranet Applications, 3rd Edition, Wiley Publications, 2009.
3. Jeffrey C and Jackson, “Web Technologies A Computer Science Perspective”, Pearson Education, 2011.
4. Gopalan N.P. and Akilandeswari J., “Web Technology”, Prentice Hall of India, 2011.
5. Paul Dietel and Harvey Deitel, “Java How to Program”, , 8th Edition Prentice Hall of India.
6. Mahesh P. Matha, “Core Java A Comprehensive Study”, Prentice Hall of India, 2011.
7. Uttam K.Roy, “Web Technologies”, Oxford University Press, 2011.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6501 IP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6501 IP Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6501 IP Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6501 IP Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM CSE IP Syllabus
CS6501 Internet Programming Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE IP Syllabus Regulation 2013
CS6501 Syllabus, IP Unit wise Syllabus – CSE 5th Semester