Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6502 OOAD Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 5th SEM CS6502 Object Oriented Analysis And Design Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. What is Object Oriented Analysis and Design?
2. Mention the four major phases of Unified Process.
3. Write the benefits of iterative Development.
4. What is UML?
5. Define Use Case and Actor.
6. What is Use case Diagram?
7. Mention the Strength and Weakness of the Use case Diagram.
8. What is Elaboration?
9. What is Class Diagram? When to use Class Diagrams?
10. Define Aggregation and Composition.
11. Difference between Generalization and Specialization.
12. Write the Strength and Weakness of sequence and Collaboration Diagram.
13. Comparison between sequence and Collaboration Diagram.
14. What is State Chart Diagram? When to use State Diagram?
15. Define Event, State and Transitions.
16. What is Activity Diagram? Mention the Elements of an Activity Diagram.
17. What is Package Diagram? When to use package Diagram?
18. Differentiate between Component and Deployment Diagram.
19. Where to use Deployment Diagram?
20. What are the Purposes of Interaction Diagram?
CS6502 OOAD All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6502 OOAD Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6502 OOAD Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6502 OOAD Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM CSE OOAD Important Questions
CS6502 Object Oriented Analysis And Design Answer Key free download
Anna University CSE OOAD Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6502 Answer Key, OOAD Unit wise Important Questions- CSE 5th Semester