Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6502 OOAD Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 5th SEM CS6502 Object Oriented Analysis And Design Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
The student should be made to:
- Learn the basics of OO analysis and design skills.
- Learn the UML design diagrams.
- Learn to map design to code.
- Be exposed to the various testing techniques.UNIT I UML DIAGRAMS
UNIT II DESIGN PATTERNS 9
GRASP: Designing objects with responsibilities – Creator – Information expert – Low Coupling – High Cohesion – Controller – Design Patterns – creational – factory method – structural – Bridge – Adapter – behavioral – Strategy – observer.
UNIT III CASE STUDY 9
Case study – the Next Gen POS system, Inception -Use case Modeling – Relating Use cases – include, extend and generalization – Elaboration – Domain Models – Finding conceptual classes and description classes – Associations – Attributes – Domain model refinement – Finding conceptual class Hierarchies – Aggregation and Composition.
UNIT IV APPLYING DESIGN PATTERNS 9
System sequence diagrams – Relationship between sequence diagrams and use cases Logical architecture and UML package diagram – Logical architecture refinement – UML class diagrams – UML interaction diagrams – Applying GoF design patterns.
UNIT V CODING AND TESTING 9
Mapping design to code – Testing: Issues in OO Testing – Class Testing – OO Integration Testing – GUI Testing – OO System Testing.
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Design and implement projects using OO concepts. Use the UML analysis and design diagrams.
Apply appropriate design patterns.
Create code from design.
Compare and contrast various testing techniques.
1. Craig Larman, “Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development”, Third Edition, Pearson Education, 2005.
- Simon Bennett, Steve Mc Robb and Ray Farmer, “Object Oriented Systems Analysis and Design Using UML”, Fourth Edition, Mc-Graw Hill Education, 2010.
- Erich Gamma, and Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides, “Design patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software”, Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- Martin Fowler, “UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language”, Third edition, Addison Wesley, 2003.
- Paul C. Jorgensen, “Software Testing:- A Craftsman‟s Approach”, Third Edition, Auerbach Publications, Taylor and Francis Group, 2008.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6502 OOAD Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6502 OOAD Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6502 OOAD Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6502 OOAD Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM CSE OOAD Syllabus
CS6502 Object Oriented Analysis And Design Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE OOAD Syllabus Regulation 2013
CS6502 Syllabus, OOAD Unit wise Syllabus – CSE 5th Semester