CS6512 IP Lab
Anna University Regulation 2013 CSE CS6512 IP Lab Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for CSE 5th SEM CS6512 Internet Programming Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 5th SEM
CS6512 IP LAB – Internet Programming Lab Manual
CS6512 INTERNET PROGRAMMING LAB
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1.Create a web page with the following using HTML
i) To embed an image map in a web page ii) To fix the hot spots iii) Show all the related information when the hot spots are clicked.
2. Create a web page with all types of Cascading style sheets. 3. Client Side Scripts for Validating Web Form Controls using DHTML
4. Write programs in Java to create applets incorporating the following features:
5. Create a color palette with matrix of buttons Set background and foreground of the control text area by selecting a color from color palette. In order to select Foreground or background use check box control as radio buttons To set background images
6. Write programs in Java using Servlets: To invoke servlets from HTML forms To invoke servlets from Applets
7. Write programs in Java to create three-tier applications using JSP and Databases for conducting on-line examination for displaying student mark list. Assume that student information is available in database which has been stored in a database server.
8. Programs using XML – Schema – XSLT/XSL 9. Programs using AJAX 10. Consider a case where we have two web Services- an airline service and a travel agent and the travel agent is searching for an airline. Implement this scenario using Web Services and Data base.
CS6512 IP Lab with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6512 IP Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM CSE IP Lab
CS6512 Internet Programming Lab Manual free download
Anna University CSE IP Lab Regulation 2013
CS6512 Manual, IP LAB experiment wise Manual – CSE 5th Semester