CS6659 AI Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6659 AI Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 6th SEM CS6659 Artificial Intelligence Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 6th SEM CS6659 AI – Artificial Intelligence Syllabus
CS6659 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE L T P C 3 0 0 3
The student should be made to:
- ???? Study the concepts of Artificial Intelligence.
- ???? Learn the methods of solving problems using Artificial Intelligence.
- ???? Introduce the concepts of Expert Systems and machine learning.UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO Al AND PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
Game playing – Knowledge representation, Knowledge representation using Predicate logic, Introduction to predicate calculus, Resolution, Use of predicate calculus, Knowledge representation using other logic-Structured representation of knowledge.
Knowledge representation -Production based system, Frame based system. Inference – Backward chaining, Forward chaining, Rule value approach, Fuzzy reasoning – Certainty factors, Bayesian Theory-Bayesian Network-Dempster – Shafer theory.
UNIT IV PLANNING AND MACHINE LEARNING 9
Basic plan generation systems – Strips -Advanced plan generation systems – K strips -Strategic explanations -Why, Why not and how explanations. Learning- Machine learning, adaptive Learning.
UNIT V EXPERT SYSTEMS 9
Expert systems – Architecture of expert systems, Roles of expert systems – Knowledge Acquisition – Meta knowledge, Heuristics. Typical expert systems – MYCIN, DART, XOON, Expert systems shells.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- ???? Identify problems that are amenable to solution by AI methods.
- ???? Identify appropriate AI methods to solve a given problem.
- ???? Formalise a given problem in the language/framework of different AI methods.
- ???? Implement basic AI algorithms.
- ???? Design and carry out an empirical evaluation of different algorithms on a problemformalisation, and state the conclusions that the evaluation supports.
1. Kevin Night and Elaine Rich, Nair B., “Artificial Intelligence (SIE)”, Mc Graw Hill- 2008. (Units-I,II,VI & V)
2. Dan W. Patterson, “Introduction to AI and ES”, Pearson Education, 2007. (Unit-III).
- Peter Jackson, “Introduction to Expert Systems”, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, 2007.
- Stuart Russel and Peter Norvig “AI – A Modern Approach”, 2nd Edition, Pearson Education 2007.
- Deepak Khemani “Artificial Intelligence”, Tata Mc Graw Hill Education 2013.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6659 AI Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6659 AI Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6659 AI Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6659 AI Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM CSE AI Syllabus
CS6659 Artificial Intelligence Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE AI Syllabus Regulation 2013
CS6659 Syllabus, AI Unit wise Syllabus – CSE 6th Semester