CS8451 DAA Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2017 CSE CS8451 DAA Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for CSE 4th SEM CS8451 Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2017 (CSE) 4th SEM CS8451 DAA – Design and Analysis of Algorithms question paper
1. Define time complexity and space complexity. Write an algorithm for adding n natural numbers and find the space required by that algorithm
2. List the steps to write an Algorithm
3. Illustrate an algorithm for (i) Finding factorial of n number. (ii).Sorting the Elements.
4. Evaluate an algorithm for computing gcd(m,n) using Euclid’s algorithm
5. Design the equality gcd(m,n)=gcd(n,m mod n) for every pair of positive integers m and n.
6. List out the steps that need to design an algorithm.
7. Examine an algorithm to convert a binary number to a decimal number.
8. Identify how you will measure input size of algorithms.
9. Explain how many algorithms can you write for solving find the prime numbers. Compare which is the simplest and the most efficient.
10. Explain the various types of problems that can be solved using algorithm.
11. Apply the common technique for proving the correctness of an algorithm.
12. Define the term Algorithm
13. Define Big ‘Oh’ notation.
14. Formulate the order of growth. Compare the order of growth n! and 2n.
15. Differentiate between Best, average and worst case efficiency.
16. Discuss the concepts of asymptotic notations and its properties.
17. Analyze the order of growth.
(i).F(n) = 2n2 + 5 and g(n) = 7n. Use the Ω (g(n)) notation.
18. Evaluate the recurrence relations.
(i). x (n) = x (n-1) + 5 for n>1.
(ii). X (n) = x(n/3) +1 for n >1,x(1) =1. (Solve for n = 3k)
19. Discuss the General plan for analyzing efficiency of Non recursive & Recursive algorithms Understand
20. Discuss the following questions by consider the definition based algorithm for adding two n by n matrices.
1. What is basic operation?
2. How many times it is performed as a function of the matrix order n?
3. How many times it is performed as a function of the total number of elements in the input matrices?
CS8451 DAA Question Paper1– Download Here
CS8451 DAA Question Paper2– Download Here
CS8451 DAA Question Paper3– Download Here
CS8451 DAA Question Paper4– Download Here
CS8451 DAA Question Paper5– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS8451 DAA Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS8451 DAA Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS8451 DAA Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
CS8451 DAA question papers
Anna University 4th SEM CSE DAA Question Papers with answers
CS8451 Design and Analysis of Algorithms Engineering previous year question papers free download
Anna University CSE DAA old question papers Regulation 2017
CS8451 Question Papers with answers, DAA previous year question bank – CSE 4th Semester