EC6014 CR Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 ECE EC6014 CR Notes, Cognitive Radio Engineering Lecture Handwritten Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 7th SEM EC6014 Cognitive Radio Engineering Lecture Handwritten Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Software Defined Radios what are they??
- A radio in which some or all of the physical layer functions are software defined.
- This is contrasted with older radios where all of their functionality is determined by hardware.
Five Tiers of SDR technology
- Tier 0 – Pure hardware radios
- Tier 1 – Software “controlled radios
- Tier 2 – modulation methods, band selection between wide or narrow, security mechanisms and controls such as hopping pattern management, and wave form selection are all handled by software
- Tier 3 – fully programmable radios.
- Tier 4 – radios are the absolute model of perfection, and they exist only on paper. They are the absolute pinnacle of anything wireless technology could ever even begin to approach. These radios are capable of anything a user can imagine, from storing money transfer information on smart cards, to receiving satellite transmissions in real time.
The history of SDR
SPEAKeasy phase I
A government program with the following goals: to develop a radio that could function anywhere between 2 Mhz and 2 Ghz, to be able to communicate with the radios used by ground forces as well as air force and naval radios in addition to satellites to develop a new signal format within 2 weeks with no prior preparation To use parts and software from multiple contractors.
EC6014 CR All Units notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
EC6014 CR Notes
Anna University 7th SEM ECE CR Lecture Handwritten Notes
EC6014 Cognitive Radio Engineering Notes free download
Anna University ECE CR Notes Regulation 2013
EC6014 Notes, CR Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – ECE 7th Semester