EC6202 EDC Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EC6202 EDC Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for EEE 3rd SEM EC6202 Electronic Devices & Circuits are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) 3rd SEM EC6202 EDC -Electronic Devices & Circuits Syllabus
EC6202 ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS L T P C 3 1 0 4
The student should be made to:
• Be familiar with the structure of basic electronic devices.
• Be exposed to the operation and applications of electronic devices.
UNIT I PN JUNCTION DEVICES
PN junction diode –structure, operation and V-I characteristics, diffusion and transient capacitance – Rectifiers – Half Wave and Full Wave Rectifier,– Display devices- LED, Laser diodes- Zener diodecharacteristics-Zener Reverse characteristics – Zener as regulator
UNIT II TRANSISTORS
BJT, JFET, MOSFET- structure, operation, characteristics and Biasing UJT, Thyristor and IGBT Structure and characteristics.
UNIT III AMPLIFIERS
BJT small signal model – Analysis of CE, CB, CC amplifiers- Gain and frequency response – MOSFET small signal model– Analysis of CS and Source follower – Gain and frequency response- High frequency analysis.
UNIT IV MULTISTAGE AMPLIFIERS AND DIFFERENTIAL AMPLIFIER
BIMOS cascade amplifier, Differential amplifier – Common mode and Difference mode analysis – FET input stages – Single tuned amplifiers – Gain and frequency response – Neutralization methods, power amplifiers –Types (Qualitative analysis).
UNIT V FEEDBACK AMPLIFIERS AND OSCILLATORS
Advantages of negative feedback – voltage / current, series , Shunt feedback –positive feedback – Condition for oscillations, phase shift – Wien bridge, Hartley, Colpitts and Crystal oscillators.
TOTAL (L:45+T:15): 60 PERIODS
• To explain the structure of the basic electronic devices.
• To design applications using the basic electronic devices.
1. David A. Bell ,”Electronic Devices and Circuits”, Prentice Hall of India, 2004.
2. Sedra and smith, “Microelectronic Circuits “ Oxford University Press, 2004.
1. Rashid, “Micro Electronic Circuits” Thomson publications, 1999.
2. Floyd, “Electron Devices” Pearson Asia 5th Edition, 2001.
3. Donald A Neamen, “Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design” Tata McGraw Hill, 3rd Edition, 2003.
4. Robert L.Boylestad, “Electronic Devices and Circuit theory”, 2002.
5. Robert B. Northrop, “Analysis and Application of Analog Electronic Circuits to Biomedical Instrumentation”, CRC Press, 2004.
EC6202 EDC Question Paper – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6202 EDC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EC6202 EDC Question Papers
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE EDC Question Papers with answers
EC6202 Electronic Devices & Circuits previous year question papers free download
Anna University EEE EDC old question papers Regulation 2013
EC6202 Question Papers with answers, EDC previous year question bank – EEE 3rd Semester