EC6211 CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Manual
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) EC6211 CD LAB Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for ECE 2nd SEM EC6211 CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) 2nd SEM EC6211 CD LAB-CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Manual
EC6211 CIRCUITS AND DEVICES LABORATORY
List of Experiments
1. Verification of KVL & KCL.
2. Verification of Thevenin & Norton’s Theorems.
3. Verification of Superposition Theorem.
4. Verification of Maximum Power Transfer & reciprocity Theorems.
5. Frequency response of series & parallel resonance circuits.
6. Characteristics of PN
7. Characteristics of Zener diode.
8. Characteristics of CE configuration.
9. Characteristics of CB configuration.
10. Characteristics of SCR. 11. Characteristics of JFET & MOSFET.
12. Transient analysis of RL and RC circuits
13. Clipper and Clamper & FWR
1. CURRENT DIVISION RULE:
I = TOTAL CURRENT X OPPOSITE RESISTANCE / TOTAL RESISTANCE
2. OHM’S LAW:
Where, V = Voltage in Volts
I = Current in Amperes
R = Resister in Ohms
KIRCHOFF’S VOLTAGE LAW:
It states that the algebraic sum of all the voltages in a closed loop is equal to zero.
∑V = 0
EC6211 CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Manual with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6211 CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 2nd SEM ECE CIRCUITS DEVICES LAB Manual
EC6211 CIRCUITS DEVICES Lab Manual free download
Anna University ECE CD LAB Manual Regulation 2013
EC6211 Manual, CD LAB experiment wise Manual – ECE 2nd Semester