Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) EC6301 OOPS DS Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 3rd SEM EC6301 Object Oriented Programming n Data Structures Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UNIT-I ABSTRACTION AND OVERLOADING
TWO MARK QUESTIONS:
1. What are the features of Object Oriented Programming?
2. List out some of the benefits of OOP.
3. Distinguish between Procedure Oriented Programming and Object Oriented programming.(Nov/Dec 2010)
4. What is the use of scope resolution operator?
5. List out the advantages of new operator over alloc ().
6. What are the control structures used in C++?
7. .State the difference between structures and class.
8. Define a class and object.
9. List the access modes used within a class.
10. What are the characteristics of member functions?
11. What are the properties of a static data member and function?
12. Define Encapsulation and Data Abstraction. (Apr/May 2012) (Nov/Dec 2013)
13. List out the applications of OOP. (April/May 2011)
14. Define proxy class and container class
15. Define friend function?
16. Define Constructor. And its characteristics
17. Give the various types of constructors.
18. Write a C++ code to swap two variable using reference variables in function. (Nov/Dec 2014)
19. What are the ways in which a constructor can be called?
20. Define Polymorphism and its types.
16 MARK QUESTIONS:
1. Explain with the Basic Concepts of object oriented programming.
2. i) What is function overloading? Explain with an example program
ii) Describe the applications of OOPs technology.
3. i) What is a structure and explain and compare the members of structure and class with an example program.
ii) Explain the concept of friend function with example.
4. What are the advantages of using default arguments? Explain with example program.
5. Write a program to demonstrate how a static data is accessed by a static member function.
6. Write a program to get the student details and print the same using pointers to objects and pointers to members of a class. Create a class student. And use appropriate functions and data members.
7. Explain i ) copy constructor and destructor with suitable C++ coding. ii) static member and this pointer with suitable code.
8. Explain about Unary Operator and Binary Operator Overloading with program.
9. Define a supplier class. Assume that the items supplied by any given supplier are different and varying in number. Use dynamic memory allocation in the constructor function to achieve the solution.
10. What is a proxy class and explain container classes and integrators with suitable code?
EC6301 OOPS DS All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 3rd SEM ECE OOPS DS Important Questions
EC6301 Object Oriented Programming n Data Structures Answer Key free download
Anna University ECE OOPS DS Important Questions Regulation 2013
EC6301 Answer Key, OOPS DS Unit wise Important Questions- ECE 3rd Semester