Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) EC6301 OOPS DS old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for ECE 3rd SEM EC6301 Object Oriented Programming n Data Structures Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) 3rd SEM EC6301 OOPS DS -Object Oriented Programming n Data Structures Syllabus
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2009
Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC 2202 — DATA STRUCTURES AND OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN C++
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
1. When do we declare a member of a class static?
2. Why is it necessary to overload an operator?
3. What is an abstract class?
4. What does ‘this’ pointer point to?
5. What is deque?
6. What is a heap and mention its types?
7. What is AVL tree?
8. When does a graph become tree?
9. What is the worst case and best case time complexity of binary tree sort?
10. What is indexed sequential search?
PART B — (5 × 16 = 80 Marks)
11. (a) (i) What is a friend function? What are the merits and demerits of using friend function? (8) (ii) Define a class ‘string’. Use overload ‘= =’ operator to compare two strings. (8)
(b) (i) What is a parameterized constructor? Explain with example. (8) (ii) What is a conversion function? How is it created? Explain its syntax. (8)
12. (a) (i) Describe the syntax of multiple inheritance. When do we use such an inheritance? (10) (ii) What is a virtual function? When do we make a virtual function ‘‘pure’’? (6)
(b) (i) What is a file mode? Describe the various file mode options available. (8) (ii) What is an exception? How is an exception handled in C++? (8)
13. (a) Define double linked list. Explain the various operations of double linked list with algorithm. (16)
(b) (i) What is hashing? Explain the various hash functions with example. (10) (ii) What is priority queue? Discuss the array implementation of priority queue. (6)
14. (a) Discuss the different methods of traversing a binary tree with algorithm. (16)
(b) Discuss Prim’s and Kruskal’s algorithm for computing the minimal spanning tree weighted undirected graph. (16)
15. (a) (i) Write a ‘C’ program to implement binary search and compute its complexity. (8) (ii) Compare the worst case and best case time complexity of various sorting techniques. (8)
(b) Explain the all pairs shortest path algorithm with an example. (16)
EC6301 OOPS DS Question Paper1– Download Here
EC6301 OOPS DS Question Paper5– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6301 OOPS DS Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6301 OOPS DS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6301 OOPS DS Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM ECE OOPS DS Question Papers with answers
EC6301 Object Oriented Programming n Data Structures previous year question papers free download
Anna University ECE OOPS DS old question papers Regulation 2013
EC6301 Question Papers with answers, OOPS DS previous year question bank – ECE 3rd Semester