EC6401 EC-II 2marks-16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering (ECE) EC6401 EC-II 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 4th SEM EC6401 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6401 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II QUESTION BANK
1. What is meant by feedback? A portion of the output signal is taken from the output of the amplifier and is combined with the normal input signal. This is known as feedback. (OR) Feedback is a part of output is sampled and fedback to the input of the amplifier.
2. Give the different types of feedbacks used in amplifier circuits. 1. Positive feedback 2. Negative feedback.
3. Define the positive feedback. When input signal and part of the output signal are in phase, the feedback is calledPositive feedback.
4. Define negative feedback. When input signal and part of the output signal are in out of phase, the feedback is called negative feedback.
5. What type of feedback is used in oscillator? Positive.
6. Give classification of amplifiers. The amplifiers can be classified into four broad categories: voltage, current, Tranconductance and Tranresistance amplifiers.
7. What is node sampling? When the output voltage is sampled by connecting the feedback network in shunt across the output, the connection is referred to as voltage or node sampling.
8. What is loop sampling? When the output current is sampled by connecting the feedback network in series with the output, the connection is referred to as current or loop sampling.
9. Define feedback factor or feedback ratio. The ratio of the feedback voltage to output voltage is known as feedback factor or feedback ratio.
10. What is the purpose of mixer network in feedback amplifier? The mixer network is used to combine feedback signal and input at input of an amplifier.
11. What are the advantages of introducing negative feedback?
1. Input resistance is very high. 2. Output resistance is low. 3. The transfer gain Af of the amplifier with feedback can be stabilized against Variations of the h-parameters or hybrid π parameters of the transistors or the Parameters of the others active devices used in the amplifiers. 4. It improves the frequency response of the amplifiers. 5. There is a significant improvement in the linearity of operation of the feedback.
12. List the four basic feedback topologies. 1. Voltage amplifier with voltage series feedback. 2. Transconductance amplifier with current-series feedback. 3. Current amplifier with current-shunt feedback
EC6401 EC-II Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit 5 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6401 EC-II Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6401 EC-II Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6401 EC-II Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 4th SEM ECE EC-II 2marks 16 marks
EC6401 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II question bank free download
Anna University ECE EC-II short answers Regulation 2013
EC6401 2marks, EC-II Unit wise short answers – ECE 4th Semester