EC6401 EC-II Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering (ECE) EC6401 EC-II Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 4th SEM EC6401 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6401 – ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II
EC6401 EC-II Unit – 1 notes – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit – 2 notes – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit – 3 notes – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit – 4 notes – Download Here
EC6401 EC-II Unit – 5 notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6401 EC-II Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6401 EC-II Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6401 EC-II Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 4th SEM ECE EC-II Lecture Notes
EC6401 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS II Notes free download
Anna University ECE EC-II Notes Regulation 2013
EC6401 Notes, EC-II Unit wise Lecture Notes – ECE 4th Semester
Upon Completion of the course, the students will be able to
- x Design and analyze feedback amplifiers.
- x Design LC and RC oscillators, tuned amplifiers, wave shaping circuits, multivibrators, blocking oscillators and time base generators.
- x Analyze performance of tuned amplifiers.
1. Sedra and Smith, “Micro Electronic Circuits”; Sixth Edition, Oxford University Press, 2011. REFERENCES: 1. Robert L. Boylestad and Louis Nasheresky, “Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”, 10th Edition, Pearson Education / PHI, 2008
2. David A. Bell, “Electronic Devices and Circuits”, Fifth Edition, Oxford University Press, 2008. 3. Millman J. and Taub H., “Pulse Digital and Switching Waveforms”, TMH, 2000. 4. Millman and Halkias. C., Integrated Electronics, TMH, 2007.