EC6502 DSP 2marks-16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 ECE EC6502 DSP 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 5th SEM EC6502 PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6502 PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING QUESTION BANK
DISCRETE FOURIER TRANSFORM
1. Define DSP. DSP – Digital Signal Processing. It is defined as changing or analyzing information which is measured as discrete time sequences.
2. List out the basic elements of DSP. ¾ Signal in ¾ Analog to Digital converter ¾ Digital Signal processor ¾ Digital to Analog converter ¾ signal out
3. Mention the advantages of DSP. (i)Veracity (ii) Simplicity (iii) Repeatability
4. Give the applications of DSP. * Telecommunication – spread spectrum, data communication * Biomedical – ECG analysis, Scanners. * Speech/audio – speech recognition * Military – SONAR, RADAR
5. Define Signal. Signal is a physical quantity that varies with respect to time , space or any other independent variable. (Or) It is a mathematical representation of the system Eg. y(t) = t and x(t)= sin t.
6. Define system. A set of components that are connected together to perform the particular task. E.g. Filters.
7. What are the major classifications of the signal? (i) Discrete time signal (ii) Continuous time signal
8. Define continuous time signals and classify them. Continuous time signals are defined for a continuous of values of the Independent variable. In the case of continuous time signals the independent Variable is continuous. For example: (i) A speech signal as a function of time (ii) Atmospheric pressure as a function of altitude
9. Define discrete time signals and classify them.
Discrete time signals are defined only at discrete times, and for these signals, the independent variable takes on only a discrete set of values. Classifications of discrete time signals are,
- 1. Periodic and A periodic signal
- 2. Even and Odd signal
Anna University 5th SEM ECE DSP 2marks 16 marks
EC6502 PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING question bank free download
Anna University ECE DSP short answers Regulation 2013
EC6502 2marks, DSP Unit wise short answers – ECE 5th Semester