EC8392 DE Notes
Anna University Regulation 2017 EC8392 DE Notes, Digital Electronics Lecture Handwritten Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for 3rd SEM EC8392 Digital Electronics Lecture Handwritten Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Unit -1 EC8392- Digital Electronics
Principle of Duality theorem says,
Changing each OR sign to an AND sign
Changing each AND sign to an OR sign
Complementing any 0 or 1 appearing in the expression
Boolean expressions are minimized by using Boolean laws and postulates.
MINIMIZATION OF BOOLEAN EXPRESSIONS
Simplify the Boolean expression
– Sum-of-Products (SOP) Form
– Product-of-Sums (POS) Form
– Each form may contain single variable terms
– May contain complemented and un-complemented terms
– A SOP and POS expression can‟t have a term of more than one variable having an over bar extending over the entire term
• Sum-of-Product (SOP) form: When two or more product terms are summed by Boolean addition, the result is a Sum-of-Product or SOP expression
• Product-of-Sum (POS) form: When two or more sum terms are multiplied by Boolean multiplication, the result is a Product-of-Sum or POS expression
• The Domain of an SOP and POS expression is the set of variables contained in the expression, both complemented and un-complemented.
• A SOP and POS expression can have a single variable term such as A
EC8392 DE Unit 1 notes – Download Here
EC8392 DE Unit 2 notes – Download Here
EC8392 DE Unit 3 notes – Download Here
EC8392 DE Unit 4 notes – Download Here
EC8392 DE Unit 5 notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC8392 DE Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC8392 DE Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC8392 DE Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
EC8392 DE Notes
Anna University 3rd SEM DE Lecture Handwritten Notes
EC8392 Digital Electronics Engineering Notes free download
Anna University DE Notes Regulation 2017
EC8392 Notes, DE Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – 3rd Semester