ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI EE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (EE)
Anna University EE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download EE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
EE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
EE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
EE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University EE Syllabus pdf
EE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University EE Syllabus Regulation 2017
EE Syllabus, EE Unit wise Syllabus – EE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) :
- To prepare students for successful careers in Environmental Engineering field that meets the needs of National and International organizations.
- To develop the confidence and ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts and thereby apply it in real world problems.
- To develop students to use modern techniques, skill and mathematical engineering tools for solving problems in Environmental Engineering.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering
fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyse environmental problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To promote students to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary projects and make them engage in life-long learning process throughout their professional life.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering related to environmental issues.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve environmental engineering problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process as per needs and specifications.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.