EE6302 EMT Important Questions
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) EE6302 EMT Important Questions with Answer Key for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for EEE 3rd SEM EE6302 ElectroMagnetic Theory Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. Define electrical potential
2. Define potential differences.
3. Name few applications of Gauss law in electrostatics.
4. State the properties of electric flux lines.
5. A dielectric slap of flat surface with relative permittivity 4 is disposed with its surface normal to a uniform field with flux density 1.5c/m2 . The slab is uniformly polarized. Determine polarization in the slab.
6. A parallel plate capacitor has a charge of 10-3 c on each plate while the potential difference between the plates is 1000v. calculate the value of capacitance.
7. Define electric dipole.
8. Define electric dipole moment.
9. Write Poissons equation for a simple medium
10. Write laplace equation for a simple medium.
11. Define dielectric strength.
12. What is meant by dielectric breakdown.
13. A uniform line charge with ρl =5 µC/m lies along the x-axis. Find at (3,2,1) m.
14. State the expression for polarization.
15. What are the boundary conditions between two dielectric media?
16. Write the continuity equation.
17. Define energy density.
18. Write the equation for capacitance of coaxial cable.
19. Write the equation for point from ohm’s law.
20. Distinguish between displacement and conduction currents.
1. Deduce an expression for the capacitance of parallel plate capacitor having two identical media.
2. i) state and derive electric boundary condition for a dielectric to dielectric medium and a conductor to dielectric medium.
ii)Derive the expression for energy density in electrostatic fields.
3. (i)State and explain coulomb’s law and deduce the vector form of force equation between two point charges.
(ii)At an interface separating dielectric 1(εr1) and dielectric 2(εr2) show that the tangential component of is continuous across the boundary, whereas the normal component of is discontinuous at the boundary.
4. (i) A circular disc of radius ‘a’ m is charged uniformly with a charge density of ρsC/m2 . Find the electric potential at a point P diatant ‘h’ m from the disc surface along its axis.
ii) find the value of capacitance of a capacitor consisting of two parallel metal plates of 30cm x 30cm surface area, separately by 5mm in air. What is the total energy stored by capacitor is charged to a potential difference of 1000v? what is the energy density?
EE6302 EMT All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6302 EMT Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EE6302 EMT Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE6302 EMT Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EE6302 EMT Important Questions
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE EMT Important Questions
EE6302 ElectroMagnetic Theory Answer Key free download
Anna University EEE EMT Important Questions Regulation 2013
EE6302 Answer Key, EMT Unit wise Important Questions- EEE 3rd Semester