EE6303 LIC Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EE6303 LIC Notes, Linear Integrated Circuits Application Lecture Handwritten Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for EEE 3rd SEM EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits Application Lecture Handwritten Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UNIT-I IC FABRICATION
1. Define an Integrated circuit.
2. What are the basic processes involved in fabricating ICs using planar technology?
3. List out the steps used in the preparation of Si – wafers.
4. Write the basic chemical reaction in the epitaxial growth process of pure silicon. The basic chemical reaction in the epitaxial growth process of pure silicon is the hydrogen reduction of silicon tetrachloride.
5. What are the two important properties of SiO2?
6. Explain the process of oxidation.
7. What is meant by molecular beam epitaxy (MBE)?
8. What are the advantages of Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE)?
9. What are oxidation induced defects in semi conductor?
10.What is bird’s beak?
11. What are isotropic & anisotropic etching processes?
12. Define diffusion.
13. What is dielectric isolation?
14. What are the advantages of ion implantation technique?
15. What is metallization?
1. With neat diagram explain the steps involved in the fabrication of the circuit shown in figure using IC technology. (16)
2. Explain in detail about monolithic IC technology. (16)
3. Write notes on (i) Epitaxial growth (ii) Masking & Etching Process (16)
4. Explain how a monolithic capacitor can be fabricated. (16)
5. Explain how a monolithic diode can be fabricated (16)
EE6303 LIC Unit 2 notes – Download Here
EE6303 LIC Unit 3 notes – Download Here
EE6303 LIC Unit 4 notes – Download Here
EE6303 LIC Unit 5 notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6303 LIC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EE6303 LIC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE6303 LIC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
EE6303 LIC Notes
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE LIC Lecture Handwritten Notes
EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits Application Notes free download
Anna University EEE LIC Notes Regulation 2013
EE6303 Notes, LIC Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – EEE 3rd Semester