EE6303 LIC Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EE6303 LIC Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for EEE 3rd SEM EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits Application are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) 3rd SEM EE6303 LIC -Linear Integrated Circuits Application Syllabus
EE6303 LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS AND APPLICATIONS L T P C 3 0 0 3
• To study the IC fabrication procedure.
• To study characteristics; realize circuits; design for signal analysis using Op-amp ICs.
• To study the applications of Op-amp.
• To study internal functional blocks and the applications of special ICs like Timers, PLL
• circuits, regulator Circuits, ADCs.
UNIT I IC FABRICATION 9
IC classification, fundamental of monolithic IC technology, epitaxial growth, masking and etching, diffusion of impurities. Realisation of monolithic ICs and packaging. Fabrication of diodes, capacitance, resistance and FETs.
UNIT II CHARACTERISTICS OF OPAMP 9
Ideal OP-AMP characteristics, DC characteristics, AC characteristics,, differential amplifier; frequency response of OP-AMP; Basic applications of op-amp – Inverting and Non-inverting Amplifiers-V/I & I/V converters ,summer, differentiator and integrator.
UNIT III APPLICATIONS OF OPAMP 9
Instrumentation amplifier, Log and Antilog Amplifiers, first and second order active filters, , comparators, multivibrators, waveform generators, clippers, clampers, peak detector, S/H circuit, D/A converter (R- 2R ladder and weighted resistor types), A/D converters using opamps. UNIT IV SPECIAL ICs 9 Functional block, characteristics & application circuits with 555 Timer Ic-566 voltage controlled oscillator Ic; 565-phase lock loop Ic ,Analog multiplier ICs.
UNIT V APPLICATION ICs 9
IC voltage regulators –LM78XX,79XX Fixed voltage regulators – LM317, 723 Variable voltage regulators, switching regulator- SMPS- LM 380 power amplifier- ICL 8038 function generator IC.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
• Ability to understand and analyse, linear and digital electronic circuits.
1. David A.Bell, ‘Op-amp & Linear ICs’, Oxford, 2013.
2. D.Roy Choudhary, Sheil B.Jani, ‘Linear Integrated Circuits’, II edition, New Age, 2003.
3. Ramakant A.Gayakward, ‘Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuits’, IV edition, Pearson Education, 2003 / PHI. 2000.
1. Fiore,”Opamps & Linear Integrated Circuits Concepts & Applications”,Cengage,2010.
2. Floyd ,Buchla,”Fundamentals of Analog Circuits, Pearson, 2013.
3. Jacob Millman, Christos C.Halkias, ‘Integrated Electronics – Analog and Digital circuits system’,Tata McGraw Hill, 2003.
4. Robert F.Coughlin, Fredrick F. Driscoll, ‘Op-amp and Linear ICs’, PHI Learning, 6th edition, 2012
EE6303 LIC Question Papers– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6303 LIC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE6303 LIC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EE6303 LIC Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EE6303 LIC Question Papers
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE LIC Question Papers with answers
EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits Application previous year question papers free download
Anna University EEE LIC old question papers Regulation 2013
EE6303 Question Papers with answers, LIC previous year question bank – EEE 3rd Semester