EE6351 EDC 2marks-16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) EE6351 EDC 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for MECH 3rd SEM EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL QUESTION BANK
A drive consists of various system combined together for the purpose of motion control or movement control. Especially the drives which employ electric motors for motion control are known as Electrical drives.
- · Group drive
- · Individual drive
- · Multimotor drive
3).State the some of the advantage of an electric drive system
· Control characteristic can be manipulated as per requirements
· Availability of simple and easy speed control methods
· Electric braking can be employed in easy manner
· The operation is pollution free
· The variety of electric drives with wide range of speed, power and torque ratings are available.
· The efficiency is higher as no load losses are less.
· They have short time overload capacity.
- DC drives
- AC drives
9).Mention the application of electrical drives?
- Paper mills
- Electric traction
- Cement mills
- Steel mills
EE6351 EDC Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EE6351 EDC Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EE6351 EDC Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EE6351 EDC Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6351 EDC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EE6351 EDC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EE6351 EDC Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM MECH EDC 2marks 16 marks
EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL question bank free download
Anna University MECH EDC short answers Regulation 2013
EE6351 2marks, EDC Unit wise short answers – MECH 3rd Semester