EE6502 MPMC Important Questions
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EE6502 MPMC Important Questions with Answer Key for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for EEE 5th SEM EE6502 Microprocessor Microcontroller Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE6502- MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
UNIT – I PART A
1. What is the function of program counter in 8085 microprocessor?
2. List the control and status signals of 8085 microprocessor and mention its need.
3. What is trap interrupt and its significance?
4. Define the function of parity flag and zero flag in 8085?
5. Draw the schematic of latching low-order address bus in 8085 microprocessor.
6. What is the need of ALE signal in 8085 microprocessor?
7. What is memory mapping?
8. What is tri-state logic?
9. What is stack and what is the function of stack pointer?
10. Differentiate between software and hardware interrupts.
11. What are the different machine cycles in 8085 microprocessor?
12. What is the function of ALE signal?
13. What are the flags available in 8085 processor?
14. List the steps involved in interfacing a memory to the 8085 microprocessor.
15. Specify the size of data, address, memory word and memory capacity of 8085 microprocessor.
16. State the functions of the two status signals S0 and S1 in 8085 Microprocessor.
17. Specify the control signals commonly used by the 8085MPU.
18. When an Auxilary carry flag is set in 8085 microprocessor?
19. The memory address of the last location of a 1Kbyte memory chip is given as FBFFH. Specify the starting address
20. What are the interrupts available in 8085?
1. Explain with a neat block diagram the architecture of 8085 microprocessor. (16)
2. Write about the pin configuration of 8085 processor and explain them in detail. (16)
3. Briefly explain memory interfacing techniques used in 8085 microprocessor (16)
4. (i) Describe the interrupts of 8085 Microprocessor. (8) (ii) Draw and explain the flag register of 8085 in brief. (8)
5. Draw and explain the timing diagram for MVI A,32H (16)
6. (i) Explain the bus structure of 8085 processor. (8) (ii) Draw the timing diagram for memory read cycle and explain. (8)
7. Explain with flow diagram how an instruction is fetched and executed in an 8085 processor. (16)
8. Explain the I/O read and write operation of 8085 processor with timing diagram (16)
9. Briefly explain input and output interfacing techniques used in 8085 microprocessor (16)
10. Design an interface circuit for microprocessor controlled system to meet the following specifications. (16)
(a) 74LS138: 3to 8 decoder
(b) 2732 (4K x 8): EPROM- address range should begin at 0000h and additional 4K memory space should be available for future expansion.
(c) 6116 (2K x 8): CMOS R/W memory
EE6502 MPMC All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6502 MPMC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EE6502 MPMC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE6502 MPMC Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EE6502 MPMC Important Questions
Anna University 5th SEM EEE MPMC Important Questions
EE6502 Microprocessor Microcontroller Answer Key free download
Anna University EEE MPMC Important Questions Regulation 2013
EE6502 Answer Key, MPMC Unit wise Important Questions- EEE 5th Semester