EE6611 POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES Lab Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) EE6611 PED LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for EEE 6th SEM EE6611 POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) 6th SEM EE6611 PED LAB-POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES Lab Syllabus
EE6611 POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES LABORATORY LT P C 0 0 3 2
To provide hands on experience with power electronic converter design and testing
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Gate Pulse Generation using R,RC and UJT.
2. Characteristics of SCR and Triac
3. Characteristics of MOSFET and IGBT
4. AC to DC half controlled converter
5. AC to DC fully controlled Converter
6. Step down and step up MOSFET based choppers
7. IGBT based single phase PWM inverter
8. IGBT based three phase PWM inverter
9. AC Voltage controller
10. Switched mode power converter.
11. SimulationofPEcircuits(1Φ&3Φsemiconverter,1Φ&3Φfullconverter,dc-dc converters, ac voltage controllers).
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
• Ability to understand and analyse, linear and digital electronic circuits.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
1. Device characteristics(for SCR, MOSFET, TRIAC and IGBT kit with builtin / discrete power supply and meters) – 2 each
2. Single phase SCR based half controlled converter and fully controlled converter along with built-in/separate/firing circuit/module and meter – 2 each
3. MOSFET based step up and step down choppers(Built in/ Discrete) – 1 each
4. IGBT based single phase PWM inverter module/Discrete Component – 2
5. IGBT based three phase PWM inverter module/Discrete Component – 2
6. Switched mode power converter module/Discrete Component – 2
7. SCR &TRIAC based 1 phase AC controller along with lamp or rheostat load – 2
8. Cyclo converter kit with firing module –
9. Dual regulated Dc power supply with common ground
10. Cathode ray Oscilloscope –10
11. Isolation Transformer – 5
12. Single phase Auto transformer –3
13. Components (Inductance, Capacitance ) 3 set for each
14. Multimeter – 5
15. LCR meter – 3
16. Rheostats of various ranges – 2 sets of 10 value
17. Work tables – 10
18. DC and AC meters of required ranges – 20
19. Component data sheets to be provided
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6611 POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM EEE POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES LAB Syllabus
EE6611 POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES Lab Syllabus free download
Anna University EEE POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
EE6611 Syllabus, POWER ELECTRONICS DRIVES LAB experiment wise Syllabus – EEE 6th Semester