EE8403 MI Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2017 EEE EE8403 MI Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for EEE 4th SEM EE8403 Measurements and Instrumentation, Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2017 (EEE) 4th SEM EE8403 MI – Measurements and Instrumentation question paper
1. Define Gross and Random errors.
2. Illustrate the difference between Accuracy and Precision.
3. Describe the Measuring lag and Fidelity of Dynamic
4. Give the International standards of Measurements.
5. Define the Calibration of an Instrument?
6. What is Average deviation? What does it indicate on a measuring instrument?
7. Define the term “Sensitivity” of an Instrument.
8. The true value of a voltage is 100V. The values indicated by a measuring instrument are 104, 103,105,103 and 105V. Calculate the Accuracy and Precision of the measurement.
9. List the Functional elements of a Measuring Instrument.
10. A Voltmeter reads 152 volts for a particular measurements .If the true value of the measurement is 154 volts , Determine the
percentage static relative error and static correction.
11. Define Dynamic characteristics of an Instrument.
12. Compose the Different standards of an Instrument.
13. Define the Static characteristics of an Instrument.
14. Explain Absolute error of measurement?
15. Compare Resolution and Precision.
16. How are the Absolute and Relative errors expressed mathematically?
17. Define Limiting error. Derive the expression for Relative limiting error.
18. Define Linear time invariant and Linear time invariant systems. Prepare some examples for the same.
19. Why PMMC Ammeters are the most widely used instrument?
20. Compare Moving coil with Moving iron Instruments.
EE8403 MI Question Paper1– Download Here
EE8403 MI Question Paper2– Download Here
EE8403 MI Question Paper3– Download Here
EE8403 MI Question Paper4– Download Here
EE8403 MI Question Paper5– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE8403 MI Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE8403 MI Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EE8403 MI Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EE8403 MI question papers
Anna University 4th SEM EEE MI Question Papers with answers
EE8403 Measurements and Instrumentation Engineering previous year question papers free download
Anna University EEE MI old question papers Regulation 2017
EE8403 Question Papers with answers, MI previous year question bank – EEE 4th Semester