EE8602 PS Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2017 EEE EE8602 PS Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for EEE 6th SEM EE8602 Protection and Switchgear, Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2017 (EEE) 6th SEM EE8602 PS – Protection and Switchgear question paper
1. Define the term Pick up value in a proctective relay?
2. What is the necessity for earthing?
3. What is an under frequency relay?
4. Mention any two advantages of vaccum circuit breaker?
5. State the method of protection of busbars?
6. What is meant by current chopping?
7. Define the term breaking capacity in a circuits breakers?
8.List the different types of circuits breakers?
9. Describe the functional requirements of protective relaying?
10. Write a short notes on :
under frequency relays
11.What is peterson coil?
12. Briefly Discuss the proctective devices used for the protection of a large transformer?
13. What are the different methods of testing of circuits breakers?
14. Differentiate between surge diverter and surge absorber?
EE8602 PS Question Paper1– Download Here
EE8602 PS Question Paper2– Download Here
EE8602 PS Question Paper3– Download Here
EE8602 PS Question Paper4– Download Here
EE8602 PS Question Paper5– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE8602 PS Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE8602 PS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EE8602 PS Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EE8602 PS question papers
Anna University 6th SEM EEE PS Question Papers with answers
EE8602 Protection and Switchgear Engineering previous year question papers free download
Anna University EEE PS old question papers Regulation 2017
EE8602 Question Papers with answers, PS previous year question bank – EEE 6th Semester