ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI EIE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING (EIE)
Anna University EIE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download EIE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
EIE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
EIE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
EIE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University EIE Syllabus pdf
EIE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University EIE Syllabus Regulation 2017
EIE Syllabus, EIE Unit wise Syllabus – EIE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Bachelor of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the
graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have successful technical and professional careers in their chosen fields such as Process
Control, Electronics & Information Technology.
- Engross in life long process of learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments in
the field of Electronics & Instrumentation
The graduates will have the ability to
- Apply the Mathematical knowledge and the basics of Science and Engineering to solve the
problems pertaining to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Identify and formulate Instrumentation Engineering problems from research literature and be
able to analyze the problem using first principles of Mathematics and Engineering Sciences.
- Come out with solutions for the complex problems and to design system components or
process that fulfill the particular needs taking into account public health and safety and the
social, cultural and environmental issues.
- Draw well-founded conclusions applying the knowledge acquired from research and research
methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of
information and to arrive at significant conclusion.
- Form, select and apply relevant techniques, resources and Engineering and IT tools for
Engineering activities like electronic prototyping, modeling and control of systems/processes
and also being conscious of the limitations.
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Professional Instrumentation Engineer and to
assess societal, health, safety issues based on the reasoning received from the contextual
- Be aware of the impact of professional Engineering solutions in societal and environmental
contexts and exhibit the knowledge and the need for sustainable Development.
- Apply the principles of Professional Ethics to adhere to the norms of the engineering practice
and to discharge ethical responsibilities.
- Function actively and efficiently as an individual or a member/leader of different teams and
- Communicate efficiently the engineering facts with a wide range of engineering community
and others, to understand and prepare reports and design documents; to make effective
presentations and to frame and follow instructions.
- Demonstrate the acquisition of the body of engineering knowledge and insight and
Management Principles and to apply them as member / leader in teams and multidisciplinary
- Recognize the need for self and life-long learning, keeping pace with technological challenges
in the broadest sense.