GE6151 CP Important Questions
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & CPineering (CSE) GE6151 CP Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 1st SEM GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
GE6151 CP Important Questions
Unit – I
PART – A (2 MARKS)
1. What is Super Computer? Give an example
2. Differentiate between analog and digital computers.
3. State the characteristics of computers.
4. How will you classify computer systems?
5. What are the different components of a computer?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the first generation computers?
7. List some important hardware and software technologies of fifth generation computers.
8. Give the advantages and disadvantages of third generation computers.
9. Convert the binary number 100110 into its octal equivalent.
10. Determine the decimal equivalent of the hexadecimal number AC.C8.
11. Convert 0.4375 decimal to binary system.
12. Convert the binary number 11000110 into Hexadecimal number.
13. Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
14. Draw a flowchart to find the maximum among the three numbers.
15. Compare and contrast flowchart and algorithm.
16. What is meant by pseudo code?
17. What is an algorithm?
18. Write an algorithm to compute the factorial of a number.
19. Write the pseudo code to find the given year is a leap year or not.
20. Give the advantages and limitations of Pseudo code.
PART – B (16 MARKS)
1. (i) Describe the characteristics of the computer. (ii) Explain briefly the developments in computer technology starting from a simple calculating machine to the first computer.
2. Explain in detail the different generation of computers.
3. Describe the different classification of computers.
4. Explain in detail about the various components of a computer system with block diagram. (or) Explain the organization of a computer.
5. Explain the various types of computer memory.
6. Convert the following: (i) Convert (6245.14)8 to its decimal equivalent. (ii) Convert(111001.101)2 to its decimal equivalent. (iii) Convert the following numbers into their binary equivalent. a. (59.6825)10 b. (EBC)16 c. (654)8 (iv) Convert the following numbers into their binary equivalent. a. FAC16 b. 5618 Page 2
7. Explain the program development life cycle in detail.
8. Explain the need for an algorithm and highlight its advantages. Write an algorithm to find the greatest among three numbers. 9. Mention the guidelines in detail while drawing a flowchart with examples and list out the merits and demerits of flowcharting. 10. Explain pseudo code with an example and briefly discuss the different pseudo code structures. Differentiate algorithm, flowchart and pseudo code.
GE6151 CP All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6151 CP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For GE6151 CP Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For GE6151 CP Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM CSE CP Important Questions
GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Answer Key free download
Anna University CSE CP Important Questions Regulation 2013
GE6151 Answer Key, CP Unit wise Important Questions- CSE 1st Semester