Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) GE6152 EG 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 1st SEM GE6152 Engineering Graphics Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. One end P of a line PQ, 55mm long is 35mm in front of VP and 25mm above HP. The line is inclined at 40º to HP and 30° to VP. Draw the projections.
2. A line AB 65mm long has its end A, 10mm above HP and 25mm in front of VP. It is inclined at 65° to HP and 25° to VP. Draw its projections. Also mark the traces.
3. One end of a line AB is 5mm above HP and 15mm in front of VP. Its elevation and plan measures 50mm and 65mm respectively. The elevation is inclined at 50º. Draw the projections and find true length and true inclinations.
4. The plan of a line AB is 80mm long and makes 35º with XY. Its elevation makes 45º with XY and the line intersects XY at A. Find its true length and inclinations to HP and VP. Also mark the traces.
5. The top view of a line is 65mm long and inclined to XY at 30º. One end is 20mm above HP and 10mm in front of VP. The other end is 60mm above HP and is in front of VP. Find the true length of the line, its inclination with HP and VP. Also mark the traces.
6. A point P is 45mm above HP and 25mm in front of VP. Another point Q is 25mm above HP and 55mm in front of VP. The top view of the line PQ is inclined at 40º to XY line. Draw the projections of the line. Find the true length and true inclinations of the line with HP and VP.
7. A line AB 75mm long has its end A in both HP and VP. The line is inclined 45° to HP and 30° to VP. Draw the projections.
8. A line measuring 75mm long has one of its ends 50mm in front of VP and 20mm above HP. The other end is 15mm in front of VP and above HP. The top view of the line measures 50mm. Draw the projections and find its true inclinations.
9. The mid point of a line AB is 35mm above HP and 45mm in front of VP. The top view and front view of the line measures 80mm and 70mm respectively. The end A is 10mm in front of VP and the end B is nearer to HP. Draw the projections and find its true length and true inclinations.
10. The mid point of a straight line AB 90mm long is 60mm above HP and 50mm in front of VP. It is inclined 45° to VP and 30° to HP. Draw the projections.
11. A regular hexagon of side 40mm is resting on one of its corners on HP and the surface inclined 45º to HP. Draw the projections when the diagonal through the corner resting on HP makes an angle of 60ºwith VP.
12. A pentagonal lamina of side 30mm rests on the ground with one of its sides inclined at 30° to VP while the surface of the lamina is inclined at 45º to HP. Draw the projections of the lamina.
13. A rectangular plate of size 60mm x 30mm has one of its shorter edges in VP and inclined at 40º to HP. Draw its top view if its front view is a square of side 30mm.
14. Draw the projections of a square plane of side 35mm rests on the ground on one of its corners with a diagonal containing that corner is inclined 40˚ to HP and 50˚ to VP.
15. A circular plate of negligible thickness and 50mm diameter is vertical and inclined at 45º to VP. Draw its projections when the centre of the circular lamina is 40mm above HP and 60mm in front of VP.
GE6152 EG All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6152 EG Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For GE6152 EG Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For GE6152 EG Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM IT EG 2marks 16 marks
GE6152 Engineering Graphics question bank free download
Anna University IT EG short answers Regulation 2013
GE6152 2marks, EG Unit wise short answers – IT 1st Semester