Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) GE6161 CP LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for IT 1st SEM GE6161 Computer Practices Laboratory Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) 1st SEM GE6161 CP LAB-Computer Practices Laboratory Syllabus
GE6161 COMPUTER PRACTICES LABORATORY L T P C 0 0 3 2
The student should be made to:
Be familiar with the use of Office software.
Be exposed to presentation and visualization tools.
Be exposed to problem solving techniques and flow charts.
Be familiar with programming in C.
Learn to use Arrays, strings, functions, structures and unions.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Search, generate, manipulate data using MS office/ Open Office
2. Presentation and Visualization – graphs, charts, 2D, 3D
3. Problem formulation, Problem Solving and Flowcharts
4. C Programming using Simple statements and expressions
5. Scientific problem solving using decision making and looping.
6. Simple programming for one dimensional and two dimensional arrays.
7. Solving problems using String functions
8. Programs with user defined functions – Includes Parameter Passing
9. Program using Recursive Function and conversion from given program to flow chart.
10. Program using structures and unions.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Apply good programming design methods for program development.
Design and implement C programs for simple applications.
Develop recursive programs.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
Standalone desktops with C compiler 30 Nos.
Server with C compiler supporting 30 terminals or more.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6161 CP Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM IT CP LAB Syllabus
GE6161 Computer Practices Laboratory Syllabus free download
Anna University IT CP LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
GE6161 Syllabus, CP LAB experiment wise Syllabus – IT 1st Semester