Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) GE6163 Phy Lab for all experiments is provided below. Download link for CSE 1st SEM GE6163 Physics Practices Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 1st SEM
GE6163 PHY LAB – Physics Practices Lab Manual
1 a) Determination of wavelength and particle size using laser.
b) Determination of acceptance angle in an optical fiber. 2
2 Determination of velocity of sound and compressibility of liquid – Ultrasonic interferometer. 10
3 Determination of wavelength of prominent lines of Hg spectrum – Spectrometer grating. 16
4 Determination of thermal conductivity of a bad conductor – Lee’s disc method. 22
5 Determination of Young’s modulus by Non-uniform bending method. 28 Annexure – Data of Physical Constants & Standard Values – Viva Questions & Answers 32
The following instructions must be followed by the students in their laboratory classes.
1. Students are expected to be punctual to the lab classes. If they are late, they will be considered absent for that particular session.
2. Students should strictly maintain the dress code (i.e.) they have to wear the white lab coat with black shoes.
3. Students must bring their observation note, record note (completed with previous experiment) and the calculator to every lab class without fail.
4. Students are advised to come with full preparation for their lab sessions by (i) Reading the detailed procedure of the experiment from the laboratory manual. (ii) Completion of observation note book (i.e.) Aim, Apparatus required, Formula (with description), least count calculation, diagrams and the tabular column should be written in the observation note before entering into the laboratory.
5. Data entry in the observation note book must be by pen only. 6. Students must get attestations immediately for their observed readings.
7. Students should complete their calculations for their experiments and get it corrected on the same day of that experiment.
8. Students who miss observation, record note they have to do the experiment once again and get it corrected.
9. Class assessment marks for each experiment is based only on their performance in the laboratory.
10. Record note has to be completed then and there and get corrected when the students are coming for the next lab class.
11. Students must strictly maintain silence during lab classes.
12. If any of the students is absent for the lab class for genuine reasons, he/she will be permitted to do the experiment during the repetition class only.
13. Students are advised to perform their experiments under safety care. 14. If any student is found causing damage to the lab equipments, he/she shall replace the same with a new
GE6163 Phy Lab with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6163 Phy Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM CSE Phy Lab
GE6163 Physics Practices Lab Manual free download
Anna University CSE Phy Lab Regulation 2013
GE6163 Manual, PHY LAB experiment wise Manual – CSE 1st Semester