GE6252 BEEE Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 MECH GE6252 BEEE Notes, Basic Electrical Electronics Engg Lecture Handwritten Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for MECH 2nd SEM GE6252 Basic Electrical Electronics Engg Lecture Handwritten Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
GE6252 BASIC ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING L T P C 4 0 0 4
• To explain the basic theorems used in Electrical circuits and the different components and function of electrical machines.
• To explain the fundamentals of semiconductor and applications.
• To explain the principles of digital electronics
• To impart knowledge of communication.
UNIT I ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS & MEASURMENTS 12
Ohm’s Law – Kirchoff’s Laws – Steady State Solution of DC Circuits – Introduction to AC Circuits – Waveforms and RMS Value – Power and Power factor – Single Phase and Three Phase Balanced Circuits. Operating Principles of Moving Coil and Moving Iron Instruments (Ammeters and Voltmeters), Dynamometer type Watt meters and Energy meters.
UNIT II ELECTRICAL MECHANICS 12
Construction, Principle of Operation, Basic Equations and Applications of DC Generators, DC Motors, Single Phase Transformer, single phase induction Motor.
UNIT III SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS 12
Characteristics of PN Junction Diode – Zener Effect – Zener Diode and its Characteristics – Half wave and Full wave Rectifiers – Voltage Regulation. Bipolar Junction Transistor – CB, CE, CC Configurations and Characteristics – Elementary Treatment of Small Signal Amplifier. 27
UNIT IV DIGITAL ELECTRONICS 12
Binary Number System – Logic Gates – Boolean Algebra – Half and Full Adders – Flip-Flops – Registers and Counters – A/D and D/A Conversion (single concepts)
UNIT V FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING 12
Types of Signals: Analog and Digital Signals – Modulation and Demodulation: Principles of Amplitude and Frequency Modulations. Communication Systems: Radio, TV, Fax, Microwave, Satellite and Optical Fibre (Block Diagram Approach only).
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS
• ability to identify the electrical components explain the characteristics of electrical machines.
• ability to identify electronics components and use of them to design circuits.
1. Mittle N., “Basic Electrical Engineering”, Tata McGraw Hill Edition, New Delhi, 1990. 2. Sedha R.S., “Applied Electronics”, S. Chand & Co., 2006.
1. Muthusubramanian R, Salivahanan S and Muraleedharan K A, “Basic Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering”, Tata McGraw Hill, Second Edition, 2006.
2. Nagsarkar T K and Sukhija M S, “Basics of Electrical Engineering”, Oxford press 2005.
3. Mehta V K, “Principles of Electronics”, S.Chand & Company Ltd, 1994.
4. Mahmood Nahvi and Joseph A. Edminister, “Electric Circuits”, Schaum’ Outline Series, McGraw Hill, 2002.
5. Premkumar N, “Basic Electrical Engineering”, Anuradha Publishers, 2003.
GE6252 BEEE Unit 1 notes – Download Here
GE6252 BEEE Unit 2 notes – Download Here
GE6252 BEEE Unit 3 notes – Download Here
GE6252 BEEE Unit 4 notes – Download Here
GE6252 BEEE Unit 5 notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6252 BEEE Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For GE6252 BEEE Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For GE6252 BEEE Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
GE6252 BEEE Notes
Anna University 2nd SEM MECH BEEE Lecture Handwritten Notes
GE6252 Basic Electrical Electronics Engg Notes free download
Anna University MECH BEEE Notes Regulation 2013
GE6252 Notes, BEEE Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – MECH 2nd Semester