GE6252 BEEE Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 MECH GE6252 BEEE Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for MECH 2nd SEM GE6252 Basic Electrical Electronics Engg are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Answer ALL Questions
PART A – (10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
1. What is amplitude factor?
2. Define power factor.
3. A 220 V dc motor has an armature resistance of 0.5 Q. The full load armature current is 20 A. Find the induced e.mJ.
4. Define voltage transformation ratio of transformers. Also write the condition for step-up transformer.
5. What is Avalanche breakdown?
6. What is Early effect?
7. Simplify (A.B.C) + (AB.C) using Boolean laws.
8. Realize ‘D’ Latch using NAND gates.
9. Define the Modulation Index for Amplitude modulation. 2 U 4007
10. List any four important advantages of FM over AlVI
GE6252 BEEE Question Paper1– Download Here
GE6252 BEEE Question Paper2– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
GE6252 BEEE question papers
Anna University 2nd SEM MECH BEEE Question Papers with answers
GE6252 Basic Electrical Electronics Engg previous year question papers free download
Anna University MECH BEEE old question papers Regulation 2013
GE6252 Question Papers with answers, BEEE previous year question bank – MECH 2nd Semester