Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) GE6351 EVS 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 3rd SEM GE6351 Environmental Science & Engineering Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. Define Pollution.
2. What are the types of pollutants?
3. What are the sources and effects of air pollutants?
4. How will you control air pollution?
5. Define photo chemical smog.
6. Give the major water pollutants with example.
7. What is meant by point and non point sources?
8. What are types of acid rain?
9. Define BOD and COD.
10. What are the sources effects of marine pollution?
11. Define thermal pollution.
12. What are the control methods of thermal pollution?
13. Give the sources of radio activity.
14. Define soil pollution.
15. What are the sources of soil pollution?
16. What are Municipal Solid Wastes(MSW)
17. What is composting.
18. What is an incinerator?
19. What are aerosols? Give examples.
20. Explain aerobic and anaerobic oxidation.
21. What is meant by automobile pollution?
22. Define marine pollution.
23. Define noise pollution
24. Mention the effects of Nuclear pollution
25. Mention the methods of disposal of radioactive wastage.
1. Mention the sources, effects and control method of air pollution of various air pollutant.
2. Explain the method of sewage water treatment.
3. Explain the causes, effects & control measures of Water pollution.
4. What are the causes of soil erosion and methods of preventing it?
5. What are the measures to be taken to prevent soil pollution?
6. What are the sources, effects & control measures of Marine pollution?
7. Explain the various types of Radio-active radiations. Write notes on disposal of radioactive wastes.
8. What are the effects of improper municipal solid waste management? State the measures recommended for proper management of the solid waste.
9. Define soil pollution. Discuss the causes, effect and control measures of it.
10. Define noise pollution. Discuss the causes, effect and control measures of noise pollution.
GE6351 EVS Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
GE6351 EVS Unit 2 2marks&16marks – Download Here
GE6351 EVS All Units 2marks&16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6351 EVS Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For GE6351 EVS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For GE6351 EVS Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM IT EVS 2marks 16 marks
GE6351 Environmental Science & Engineering question bank free download
Anna University IT EVS short answers Regulation 2013
GE6351 2marks, EVS Unit wise short answers – IT 3rd Semester